Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Look, New Name!

Much has happened to j.Millee Heirloom since my last post in September.  I took a full time day job which of course had a significant impact on my sewing time.  Its good to be back in the labor force full time but I miss the gratification and personal fulfillment I receive from sewing.

I now have a pdf catalog which was a big step and fun to work on.  The blog will now focus totally on sewing and will feature my latest work.  I hope you like the change and visit often.


This is the Lace Bonnet made with white all cotton batiste with tucks and ecru lace and entredeux.  The bonnet adjusts size by the gather in back and fits up to 18 months.

My customer who ordered this bonnet wrote to say "This is even more beautiful than I remembered, thank you so much, I can't wait to give it .....”












This boy's bonnet features handmade blue scallop trim and "shark's teeth" tucks.
This basic yoke dress was made in pink, blue, and green for Christmas with the white pinafore bibs with Christmas tree embroidery, white eyelet flutter sleeves 
and white eyelet beading for ribbon side ties.  Below  you will see the optional bib styles for year round wear.





No comments:

Post a Comment